echeblog

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Puttanesca!

At dinner with Alexander yesterday, I picked up my new favorite word from the menu -- "Puttanesca!" The beauty of the word is that it sounds like EXACTLY what it means. Pasta Puttanesca is "Pasta in the style a whore would give you." Today was one of those PUTTANESCA moments -- Not only did I have to give back the cat that I hadn't asked for (but lovingly accepted), but I got an asshole calling me out for drinking bottled water, to boot. PUTTANESCA! But you know what? I defy you, you dirty whore of a Universe. If you think you're going to manage to bring me down, if you think that somehow this is finally the time when I just give up, you're wrong. I defy you. I will be happy despite your dirty whore tricks.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home