Thursday, December 07, 2006

A Performance to Die For

They always said that drag would be the death of him... they were right. Apparently, a contestant in an international drag festival in the Phillipines was electrocuted on stage during her performance. Performing as "Joan Montegracia," she went barefoot onto the outdoor metal stage, grasped the microphone and collapsed as the music began. It took the crowd several moments to realize that it wasn't just a part of the act. Guess she should have warn those heels that night.

Labels: , , ,


Post a Comment

<< Home